Harper May is currently working with a well established startup company based in the City. Since my client's founding four years ago, they've grown to a valuation in excess of £100m and have nearly one million regular users in the UK alone. Their client-base, including some of the biggest names in restaurants, ticketing and app delivery services, is indicative of the fantastic potential of the company and should excite ambitious candidates. The role, Financial Planning Analyst (FP&A), is very commercially driven and should excite prospective candidates due to the varied role and terrific long term opportunities.
- Business partnering across the Group, with senior figures in various divisions within the company.
- Working closely with the FD on regular ad-hoc analytical work in relation to exciting projects my client has green-lit over the next three years.
- Coordinating the production of monthly management account packs to the presented to the Board.
- Assisting with the integration of acquisitions into my client's finance structure, involving further business partnering across the Group.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with 1-2 years PQE.
- Background in SAAS (Software As A Service) or technology would be advantageous.
- University degree would be beneficial.
- Confident public speaker at ease presenting regularly to the Board.