My client is a global property company located in east London. They are looking to take on a financial planning analyst who can add to the growth of the company and will help them gain market share. The company is a well established company that have been around for over 100 years. They have made a market gain and highest recorded Profit margin of all time this year and will look to replicate this over the next few years.
- To support the Group in assessing the long term financial impact of key operations and business objectives
- Produce long term financial plans and provide detailed statistical analysis on new business activities
- To support the appraisal of new financial planning, capital development, asset management and project activity throughout the group
- Ad hoc analysis for our peers in the sector, the regulator & government political parties when required.
- Produce financial models to support borrowing and investment decisions.
- Create policies and procedures to ensure projects are being run in an appropriate manner
- Expert level knowledge of Excel (Functions / Charting / Data Analysis)
- Essential to have financial planning experience, including financially modelling.
- Experience of financial statement analysis and proven track record of understanding & interpreting financial ratios & KPIs
- Educated to a Degree level or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills with proven business partnering experience.