Harper may is working alongside one world's largest online Social Media platforms that boasts a turnover that exceeds in excess of £10billion, the ideal candidate will be based in Kings Cross and have access to a market leading salary package along with new state of the art office facilities. My client has a strong global presence meaning the successful candidate will have an opportunity to travel internationally and enhance their Finance knowledge abroad.
The ideal candidate will be working in one of the most prestigious buildings in Kings Cross and receive a great benefit package that includes a free on site gym, swimming pool, private members bar and free food in the morning/afternoon.
Key responsibilities include
- Ownership over the month end process.
- Working closely with the Financial Controller on ad-hoc analytical duties.
- Providing month end variance analysis and forecasting future financial performance.
- Overseeing the development of an Assistant Accountant.
- Challenging existing business ideas with a forward-looking focus.
- Reviewing budgets, forecasts and reforecast.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Education to a degree level
- A minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role
- A strong background in Social Media or similar industry