Our client is a well established, award winning Theatre Company located in London. They are well known for their dedication to making the very best theatre and sharing it with as many people as possible. Their work can be found in 50 countries around the world. Our client strives to be as open, as diverse, as collaborative and as national as possible. Due to the surplus experienced in the last year our client is keen to take on a Finance Manager.
- Identify and evaluate risks for the business, propose action plans and follow up their implementation
- Guide the pricing process in collaboration with the marketing department
- Producing budgeting and forecasting
- Provide analysis of main variances between actuals & budgets, identify and report any risks and opportunities arising from those variances.
- Participate in development of financial KPI's
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
- Studying towards/completed finance qualifications
- 5 years relevant experience
- Strong communication skills