Financial Controller - Media Company
A world-renowned advertising company based in Central London is looking for a talented Finance Controller to join their expert team. The company has a rich history and has worked with some of the nation's most iconic brands. The ideal candidate will be fully qualified and have previous advertising experience.
Key Responsibilities for the Financial Controller:
- As Financial Controller you will be producing full management account packs.
- Working closely with the Managing Director in project based work, including providing ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Leading the budgeting and re-forecasting processes.
- Producing and analysing P&L reports.
- Managing and mentoring a team of two junior accountants.
- Balance sheet and bank reconciliation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Been a previous Financial Controller
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part or fully qualified.
- Must have Advertising
- Must have SAP experience
Lastly if you are looking for a Financial Controller role within Media this is a fantastic role for you.