Financial Controller - Fintech Company
Harper May is currently working with a technology VC house based in central London. In a interesting market the success of this company has lead to them having quite the name in the market. Due to ongoing success and growth the finance team is growing. This has lead to them hiring a new Financial Controller to head up a team of 5.
Key Responsibilities for the Financial Controller.
- As Financial Controller you will be managing the finance team and developing the department
- Working closely with the CFO and other senior stakeholders
- Creating detailed mid and long term financial models
- Developing new business opportunities
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts of the future performance of the business
- Full control of reporting and statutory compliance across the group
- Review and monitoring of Group tax position, calculations and filings
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Been a previous Financial Controller
- Fully qualified - ACA Preferred
- VC experience is essential
- Excellent Excel and financial modeling skills are required
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
Lastly if you are looking for a Financial Controller role within Fintech this is a fantastic role for you.