Financial Controller - Technology
Harper May is currently working with a super high growth technology business based in central London. The business has had significant investment from a renowned PE house and is now a leader in its field. Due to ongoing success and growth the finance team is growing. This has lead to them hiring a new Financial Controller to head up a team of 5.
Key Responsibilities for the Financial Controller.
- As Financial Controller you will be managing the finance team and developing the department
- Working closely with the CFO and other senior stakeholders as well as external investors
- Creating detailed mid and long term financial models
- Developing new business opportunities
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts of the future performance of the business
- Full control of reporting and statutory compliance across the group
- Review and monitoring of Group tax position, calculations and filings
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Been a previous Financial Controller
- Fully qualified - ACA Preferred
- Working alongside external investors
- Excellent Excel and financial modeling skills are required
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
Lastly if you are looking for a Financial Controller role within fintech this is a fantastic role for you.