Financial Controller - Leisure Company
Harper May is working with one of the most renowned leisure chains in the South of England. With an innovative USP and investment behind them, they are looking to significantly grown in Q3/4 2021. They are now looking for a Financial Controller to aid with that growth.
Key Duties for the Financial Controller:
- As Financial Controller you will be supporting the Commercial Director with KPI reporting
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reporting to the owners
- Assisting in developing and improving the Management Information Pack
- Assisting with monthly Management Accounts
- Cost/Margin and Profitability Analysis
- Provides input to the financial evaluation of business cases.
- Works with the business teams to produce fit for purpose budgets and reforecasts.
- Provides analysis as required to report, monitor and explain performance.
- Been a previous Financial Controller
- Qualified Accountant
- Prior experience in the hospitality industry
- Is a proactive self starter
- Is university educated
- Has been in a similar role previously
- Strong communicator
- Exceptional excel abilities
Lastly if you are looking for a Financial Controller role within Leisure this is a fantastic role for you.