Financial Controller - Tech Company
Harper May is working with an exciting, dynamic Fintech company based in St James Park. Despite this company's youth, they have experienced rapid growth and are becoming real market leaders in the fintech industry. With plans to expand further, my client is looking for a new Financial Controller to join their team and help drive their growth in this exciting time. The successful candidate will have a proven background in financial technology and must be fully qualified.
Responsibilities for the Financial Controller:
- As Financial Controller you will take ownership of finance function.
- Work closely with the COO and CEO acting as number 1 in finance
- Assist in the setting up of the new finance team.
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debts, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
- Development and implementation of budgets.
- Been a previous Financial Controller
- Fully ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualfiied
- Experience in the Fintech industry is a necessity
- Strong academic background with a high-quality university degree.
- Advanced understanding of Excel and other accounting systems.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment whilst still delivering high quality results.
Lastly if you are looking for a Financial Controller role within Tech this is a fantastic role for you.