Harper May is working with a fantastic, dynamic high growth Property Development and Tech business based in the West End. Despite this company's youth, they have experienced rapid growth and have recently completed a Series A fundraise. With plans to expand further, my client is looking for a new Financial Controller to join their team and help drive their growth in this exciting time. The successful candidate will have a proven background in Property Development and financial services and must be fully qualified.
- Take ownership of finance function.
- Work closely with the COO and CEO acting as number 1 in finance
- Assist in the setting up of the new finance team.
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- KPI Packs and Presentation to board and investors
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debts, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
- Development and implementation of budgets.
- Fully ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualfiied
- Experience in the Property industry is a necessity
- Strong academic background with a high-quality university degree.
- Advanced understanding of Excel and other accounting systems.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment whilst still delivering high quality results.