Our client is one of the UK's leading fashion retailers, with over 50 stores in the UK. Due to their continued growth, the business is looking for a Financial Controller to join their team in their prestigious London offices in Central London. This is a fantastic role with huge opportunities for progression and development. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with retail experience.
- Extensive business partnering with senior stakeholders to ensure the continued success of the UK brand
- Manage and develop the finance team
- Act as the focal point for all Financial and Management Reporting requirements for the UK business
- Ensuring all month-end / annual deadlines are met and all reporting to the global parent company is timely and accurate
- Act as link between finance and the wider business to ensure all integration of finance into the business is achieved.
- Manage ad hoc projects within finance such as new systems and controls implementation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Fully Qualified
- Experienced in managing, developing and growing a team
- Must be technically focussed with a keen eye for detail.
- Background in retail is required