Harper May are currently working with a UK leading Digital Media Agency. The business has grown rapidly in the 10 years it has been operating, with office now in London, New York and Cape Town and an impressive blue chip client base, they are looking for a Financial Controller to join the business.
- Directly report to the CFO & Managing Partner.
- Work commercially across the business and gain great exposure to the board/directors in a business partnering approach.
- Responsible for all Financial and Management accounting matters
- Preparation of annual budgets and cashflow forecasts, and monitoring these on a monthly basis
- Financial planning and budgeting
- Preparation of analytics on incomes
- Support the business through key decisions, by providing sound financial advice and guidance
- Explore and implement further ways to improve the systems, processes and controls including contribution to the building and implementation of an ERP system.
- Qualified accountant i.e. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, with relevant post-qualification experience
- Highly organised, capable of managing own workload to tight deadlines
- Good financial, analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent Excel and systems skills, and experience of M/A and working with Private equity would be a plus.