Harper May is working with one of the UK's leading Private Equity Funds based in the City of London. Working with early stage companies they have experienced rapid growth and are becoming real market leaders in the private equity space. With plans to expand further, my client is looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join their team and help drive their growth in this exciting time. The successful candidate will have a proven background in private equity and must be fully qualified.
- Take ownership of finance function.
- Work closely with the COO and CEO acting as number 1 in finance
- Assist in the setting up of the new finance team.
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debts, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
- Development and implementation of budgets.
- Fully ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualfiied
- Experience in the private equity industry is a necessity
- Advanced understanding of Excel and other accounting systems.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment whilst still delivering high quality results.