Harper May is working with a leading, global technology company based in Central London. The company are a leading player within the data space and have just laid out exciting plans for future growth into the market. Due to the rapid expansion over recent years the company are in need for a new Financial Controller to join the business. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate, with international exposure and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, industry leading technology company.
- Oversee Monthly management report production
- Business partner FD in creation of three year strategic plans and financial forecasts
- Business partner commercial teams and heads of department in quarterly review reported directly to exec team
- Business performance analytics and business KPI tracking with senior management
- Analysis of performance of major contracts with large clients , modelling profitability
- Extended budget planning business partnering commercial team
- P&L analysis and commentary
- Business patterning with key stakeholders in new projects
- Fully ACA qualified.
- Must have prior technology experience
- Educated to degree level
- Must have extensive SOX and US Gaap experience
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.