My client is a rapidly growing technology startup based in West London. My client's groundbreaking product and accompanying app has taken the consumer market by storm over the last eighteen months and adxs a result of their growth, they have opened the search for a Financial Controller to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a major part of a rapidly expanding startup, working closely with senior management figures and helping them continue to grow.
- Key involvement in business strategy, liaising with board members and assisting with funding rounds.
- Producing the monthly management account packs.
- Managing and mentoring a junior accountant.
- Assisting the Finance Director's production of reports for the board.
- Ad-hoc, project-based analytical duties working closely with the CFO.
- Streamlining processes and identifying opportunities for improvement.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Background at SMEs/startups ideally within the technology sector.
- Educated to degree level.
- Ambition - my client desires candidates whose drive and motivation to be a success matches theirs.