Harper May are currently working with an exciting telecommuniations business based in Central London who is seeking a Financial Controller to join their growing team. Thanks to their fantastic recent success, exemplified by year-on-year growth of 50%, they have become market leaders in their field and desire like-minded, ambitious individuals to drive their business forwards. The role will involve reporting directly to the Head of Finance and is a tremendous opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing company whose turnover last year exceeded £20m.
- Leading the budgeting and planning processes for various projects my client is undertaking to increase their market share across the country.
- Management of the finance team of five.
- Presenting monthly management packs to senior management figures.
- Key involvement in negotiations as my client attempts to sign major contracts with both private and publically listed companies.
- Producing and submitting reports to the board.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Extensive background in telecommunications would be highly advantageous.
- University degree may prove to be beneficial.
- Significant management experience is a necessity.
- Ambitious individual with the desire to advance upwards through the company.