Harper May is working with a nationally renowned music company based in Central London. My client has became famous for their UK-wide campaigns to promote various music events mostly based in the capital, and has experienced fantastic growth as a result. My client is searching for a Financial Controller to join their team; the role will involve managing a team of five and working closely with senior management to help build their annual business plan. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the UK's brightest and most boundary-pushing music company in a role in which fast-tracked progression to Finance Director and beyond is expected.
- Managing the production of the annual business plan budget, accounting for the exciting campaigns my client has planned over the coming years.
- Leading and motivating a team of five.
- Liaising directly with senior management figures, as well as influential external figures based close to my client's offices in London Bridge.
- Preparing consolidation summary for the group accounts.
- Assisting the Finance Director on various ad-hoc duties in addition to preparing year-end packs for the company.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified is a necessity.
- Background in media/music would be highly advantageous.
- Ambitious individual who is fully capable of reaching the management/finance apex of the company.
- University degree