A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a private equity backed, wealth manaegemnt company based in Victoria, London. Their growth startegy is based around acquisitions, averaging 5 a acquisitions a year. They are currently looking for a Financial Controller, preferably with FCA experience to join their team.
- Ability to develop the management accounts and KPIs as the group develops
- Ownership of the annual budgeting and re-forecasting processes including investor presentations
- Overseeing and driving timely completion of the monthly preparation of management accounts including revenue and expense review
- Ability to challenge and replace established processes and procedures where necessary.
- Management of the annual audit process for financial reporting.
- Preparation of the monthly Board Pack for discussion with the Board and investors.
- Statutory reporting and tax work, including US Sales Tax Collection implementation and EU VAT Collection implementation
- Strong financial control and financial reporting experience
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)