Harper May is currently working with a one of the UK's leading telecommunications company based Central London. My client boasts some of the best infrastructure in the entire country and has come to prominence thanks to the groundbreaking technological advantages they have over their more illustrious rivals. Thanks to their fantastic recent success, exemplified by year-on-year growth of 50%, they are searching for a Financial Controller to join their team. The role will involve reporting directly to the Head of Finance and is a tremendous opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing company.
- Leading the budgeting and planning processes for various projects my client is undertaking to increase their market share across the country.
- Management of the finance team of five.
- Presenting monthly management packs to senior management figures.
- Key involvement in negotiations as my client attempts to sign major contracts with both private and publically listed companies.
- Producing and submitting reports to the board.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified
- A background in telecommunications is required
- Must be educated to degree level
- Ambitious individual with the desire to advance upwards through the company.