A brilliant opportunity has come up for an experienced Financial Controller to join the finance team of a highly successful and rapidly growing Construction company based in Hammersmith. The company was established many years ago and showed steady growth until the last two years where the company has doubled in size. The company specialises in the fit out, construction and refurbishment of the head offices of some really high profile clients across a number of industries. This is a great opportunity for an individual at this level who has experience in a similar role in the construction industry and you must be fully qualified.
- Working closely with the CFO and other senior positions.
- Creating detailed financial models for the business
- Preparing and producing annual budgets and forecasts.
- Full control of reporting and heavy involvement in monitoring of tax positions.
Desired skills and experience
- Full ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualifications.
- Previous construction experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent inter-personal and communications skills
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with accuracy and efficiency.