Harper May is currently working with a leading gaming company, who are renowned for crafting blockbuster worthy multiplayer experiences. My client is responsible for creating some of the most popular and critically acclaimed games. As well as receiving praise for their content, my client has also been recognised for their office culture and the way that they treat their staff.
My client is looking for an innovative individual to step into the role of Financial Controller in their West London office, to oversee the entire finance function and continue the steady growth the company has experience in the last few years.
- Manage, lead and develop a finance team of 5-7, ranging from part qualified accounts assistants to qualified Finance Business Partners
- Lead the annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting process
- Working hand in hand with the Finance Director on long term and strategy for the company as a whole, as well as the various individual projects
- Leading the maintenance of the 5 year financial plans set with the FD
- Overseeing the delivery of monthly management reporting to the board
- Leading the operational finance and analysis streams during M+A due diligence
- Delivering annual statutory accounts and liaising with the year end auditors
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Experience line managing and developing a team of 3 or more essential
- Outstanding communication skills due to the inter-personal elements to the role in working with your team and other senior members of staff
- Knowledge of the accounting software XERO advantageous
- A background in the video gaming or media industry highly desired