My Client is a incredibly well known retailer that specialises in womens clothing. As they continue to grow their empire, they are looking for a intelligent and dynamic Financial Controller to join their office based in Slough. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced individual that is looking to continue to progress their career within an ever expanding finance function.
- Setting detailed budgets and creating forecast models
- Setting and implementing KPI's
- Mentoring and motivating a team of Accounts Assistants and Management Accountants
- Leading the preparation of the entire month end process, including the production of board packs
- Calculating monthly commissions and quarterly bonuses
- Weekly internal control testing and risk-based operational improvements
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with the Head of Finance
- A qualified accountant with ACCA/ACA/CIMA.
- Knowledge of Excel - intermediate to advance.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- A confident and assertive individual, someone who will fit in with the brands social ethos.