A global telecoms company that boasts over 25 million subscribers and revenues in excess of $3b is currently seeking an experienced Financial Controller to join their Finance function in Central London. Our client is highly acquisitive and recently completed an acquisition that will see them further cement their strong hold as one of the biggest telecommunications companies in the world. With ambitious plans to break out into emerging markets in the next 5 years it is an exciting time to join and this role will be seen as a pivotal part of future growth.
- Leading the budgeting and planning processes for various projects my client is undertaking to increase their market share across the country.
- Management of the finance team of five.
- Presenting monthly management packs to senior management figures.
- Key involvement in negotiations as my client attempts to sign major contracts with both private and publically listed companies.
- Producing and submitting reports to the board.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Extensive background in telecommunications would be highly advantageous.
- University degree may prove to be beneficial.
- Significant management experience is a necessity.
- Ambitious individual with the desire to advance upwards through the company.