Harper May is working with a rapidly growing Online Retailer based in the City. My client retails both online, through concessions and through wholesale to some of the UK's leading retailers and has seen growth exceed 200% over the last two years. As a result of their tremendous growth rate, my client is searching for a Financial Controller to join their team. The successful candidate will come from an eCommerce or retail background and will excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A financial controller capable of leading by example and remaining hands-on within the team.
- Work collaboratively with the CFO around the business' buy and build strategy.
- Leading and mentoring the finance team.
- Help to build a top calibre finance function within an incredibly ambitious company.
- Someone who thrives working in a spirited and bright environment - and can preferably add to this!
- Provide timely and accurate budgets, financial trends, revenues, costs and P&L forecasts
- Responsible for the full monthly management and statutory reporting for the division, including monthly report packs with commentary.
- Assist the CFO in driving change across the business.
- Oversee payroll, credit control and management accounts functions
- Drive process improvement and streamline efficiencies across the finance function.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports with accurate and robust information.
- Candidates must have 2-3 years experience is a similar position
- Qualified or completed a professional qualification such as: ACA/ACCA
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Confident user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- SAP experience is a plus
- Experience dealing with stock