Our client is one of the world's leading luxury international fashion retailers, with over 500 stores worldwide in over 20 different countries. This company has consistently been named as one of the world's most valuable luxury brands with an extremely high growth revenue. Due to their continued growth, the business is looking for a Financial Controller to join their team in their prestigious London offices. This is a fantastic role with huge opportunities for progression and development.
- Extensive business partnering with senior stakeholders to ensure the continued success of the UK brand
- Manage and develop the finance team
- Act as the focal point for all Financial and Management Reporting requirements for the UK business
- Ensuring all month-end / annual deadlines are met and all reporting to the global parent company is timely and accurate
- Act as link between finance and the wider business to ensure all integration of finance into the business is achieved.
- Manage ad hoc projects within finance such as new systems and controls implementation
Desired Skills and Experience
- Is ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experienced in managing, developing and growing a team
- Must be technically focussed with a keen eye for detail.
- Background in retail would be extremely beneficial
- Top 50 university