Harper May is currently working with one of the most established charities in the UK who have influence in locations across the globe. The client requires a Financial Controller who can help spearhead the finance team to achieve ambitious growth plans for this year. You will have the ability to manage and direct high performing accountants in a fast moving environment whilst offering transparency to senior directors and members of the board. The company has some fantastic projects coming up and need somebody promptly, offering a challenging yet very rewarding job role in which no two days will be the same.
- Overseeing the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Working closely with senior management to advise on key business decisions.
- Managing a close relationship with auditors
- Responsible for analysing company performance, identifying and tracking KPI's
- Ensuring reliable planned and current performance data
- Managing a team of 5 accountants
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Must have experience within the Public/Charity Sector
- Strong leadership skills