An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Financial Controller with an incredibly successful hotel group. The company currently own multiple hotels within London and are looking to acquire and build more sites this year. They are looking for an enthusiastic and intelligent individual who has a passion for the hospitality industry to join their team. Previous Hotel experience at a Financial Controller level is a MUST.
- Managing the accounts for 6-8 of their hotels
- Overseeing the work of the Assistant Financial Controller as well as 2 other members of staff
- Liaising with the hotel General Managers to help to improve the bottom line
- Producing multiple profit and loss statements
- Completing month end
- Overseeing the transactional side of the finance function
- Working closely with the CFO to improve systems and procedures
- A qualified accountant with ACCA/ACA/CIMA.
- Previous experience working in a multisite business.
- Previous experience working in the hospitality industry is required
- Sound knowledge of Excel - intermediate to advance.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- A confident and assertive individual, someone who will fit in with the brands social ethos.