An Exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Controller to join the finance team of a highly successful and rapidly growing Property company in Central London. The company was established years ago and has undergone rapid year on year growth since inception. The company specialises building and selling high end bespoke properties around London that is finished to the highest standards. This is a great for a skilled and ambitious Financial Controller to join a rapidly growing and highly successful company in the property industry.
- Working closely with the CFO and other senior positions.
- Creating detailed financial models for the business
- Preparing and producing annual budgets and forecasts.
- Full control of reporting and heavy involvement in monitoring of tax positions.
Desired skills and experience
- You Must be ACA Qualified
- Previous Property experience is essential
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent inter-personal and communications skills
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with accuracy and efficiency.