Harper May is currently working with a rapidly growing Real Estate business based in central London. Our client works with many of the sought out properties around London and most recently the city lifestyle being of interest; this private equity backed company has had consistent growth and success in the market since being incorporated many years ago. The company prides itself on having a team of vibrant thinkers with big ambitions. The company is looking for a Financial Controller to join their team.
The ideal candidate must have either P.E or 'Blue Chip' Company experience As well as having 5 years plus experience within Real Estate/Property or an Asset Manager investing in one of those industries.
- Working closely with the CFO and other senior stakeholders
- Creating detailed mid and long term financial models
- Developing new business opportunities
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts of the future performance of the business
- Full control of reporting and statutory compliance across the group
- Review and monitoring of Group tax position, calculations and filings
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified - ACA Preferred
- Excellent Excel and financial modeling skills are required
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines