Harper May is currently working with one of the UK's leading distributors of food. This company is at the forefront of this industry with an already established global presence and a rapidly expanding portfolio of UK concessions. Due to continued growth, the business is looking for a Financial Controller to join their team in their Central London office. This is a fantastic role with huge opportunities for progression and development.
- Extensive business partnering with senior stakeholders to ensure the continued growth of the business in the UK
- Manage a small finance team of 5
- Act as the focal point for all Financial and Management reporting.
- Ensuring all month-end / annual deadlines are met and all reporting to the global parent company is timely and accurate
- Act as link between finance and the wider business to ensure all integration of finance into the business is achieved.
- Manage ad hoc projects within finance and new systems and controls are implemented
Desired Skills and Experience
- Is ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experienced in managing, developing and growing a team a large team/
- Must be technically focussed with a keen eye for detail.
- Must have a background in FMCG