Harper May is working with an exciting, dynamic start-up Financial Software Company based in West London. Despite this company's youth, they have experienced rapid growth, increasing their turnover drastically and gaining lucrative backing from VC investors. This company is at the forefront of the Fintech industry and is increasingly gaining a large part of the market share. The company is planning rapid growth, increasing their staff fourfold in the next 6 months. The company is looking for a new Financial Controller to join their team and help drive their growth in this exciting time.
- Take ownership of finance function.
- Work closely with the COO and CEO acting as number 1 in finance
- Assist in the setting up of the new finance team.
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debts, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
- Development and implementation of budgets.
- Full ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualification
- Experience in the Financial Services or technology industries is a necessity
- Strong academic background with a high-quality university degree.
- Advanced understanding of Excel and other accounting systems.
- Strong sociable skills with an outgoing personality.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment whilst still delivering high quality results.