My client are a provider of food products, with a growing market in Europe and asia, they have also expanded into the Americas and Australia. The ideal Candidate will have experience working for a similar environment
Up to 5 days travel a month to Norwich
65-70k - Company Pension - Car Allowance - Company Private Healthcare * Performance based bonus scheme
As the Financial Controller you will lead, manage and develop the Finance Team. You will be responsible for producing weekly / monthly profitability statements, including the appropriate commentary to highlight trends affecting the performance of the site. In addition you will ensure in data recording and financial reporting in line with the Company standards and prepare and update the annual budget and periodic forecasts. Responsibilities will also include coordinating product costing to ensure that all cost elements/customer terms are current and lead to informed business decisions as well as defining profit hurdles consistent with agreed ROI and undertaking promotional evaluation and post promotion reviews.
You will prepare input to the monthly results and performance measurement including Customer profitability, undertake internal audits and maintain appropriate risk management controls, particularly with regard to working capital. You will also manage capital expenditure including investment appraisal, spend allocation to projects, classification of assets and timely capitalization of projects as well as coordinating system implementations and improving systems
- Take ownership of and refine the product costs etc
- Work with the Sales director on pricing
- Forecasting and Management accounts
- Build the annual budget by pulling together departmental budgets
- Produce monthly accounts
- Cost Saving:
- Work with the Head of Departments to drive costs down
- Renegotiate purchase contracts to get better costs.
- Roll out of their new system
- Engaging with auditors on all Financial Documents.
- Filing and P/L
- Liaise with Head Office abroad on statutory reporting to parent company
Please only apply to this role if you have FMCG Experience
ACA or Equivalent level Candidates will be considered
Top 10 University