Our client is a small sophisticated cafe and restaurant chain based in the South West London area, with 10 sites and steady growth after recent years the business has decided it is time to expand their success. This owner backed business has a fantastic reputation both to attend and also to work for with an extremely lively and positive atmosphere. The company prides themselves on the natural and fresh products they offer. With plans to expand the business and just an accounts assistant the company is looking for the right candidate to come in and aid in the growth and success of the company aiding the CEO and senior management in the thriving business. It is a hands on position with the finance and the right candidate must be qualified, tech savvy, and have experience in the restaurant industry with multisite experience.
- Take ownership of operational finance.
- Producing budgets and forecasts for the company's financial situation.
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debts, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
- Aid in the rapid growth of the business.
- Manage the companies KPI's produce reports and react proactively.
- Full ACA qualification
- Strong academic background with a high-quality university degree.
- Advanced understanding of Excel and other accounting systems.
- Strong sociable skills with an outgoing personality.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment whilst still delivering high quality results.