The Club is a 40,000 sq ft club which includes a restaurant serving healthy cuisine, comfortable Members sitting rooms, state of the art conferencing and office spaces, a state-of-the-art equipped gym, 25m Swimming pool, treatment rooms, concierge service and more.
The Controller maintains the Club's financial records through SAP Accounting System, evaluates Club operations in terms of costs, controls and profitability and prepares analyses for managerial and administrative functions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Set up and implement finance related and internal controls procedures for the Club (i.e. Purchasing, petty cash, daily-cash ups, monthly payments, contracts on Sage system).
- Set up and manage the membership payments.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Attend Investors or other key meetings and prepare supporting documentation for those meetings when requested.
- Supervise directly or indirectly all accounting functions, or perform individually: budgeting, cost accounting, general accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, membership loans, bank statements and reconciliation.
- Supply management any and all financial information necessary for making policy decisions monthly.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Qualifications & Personal Attributes:
- SAP Accounting System Proficiency
- Previous experience of working in the Luxury Hospitality industry, or membership club environment and minum 3 years in simular role.
- Financially astute, focused on the figures
- Strong IT skills and proficiency in MS Office package
- Good team ethos is important, along with the ability to develop other individuals within that team
We are looking for experienced individuals with a passion for delivering attentive service, and who will help us achieve our vision to to develop an environment of contemporary, diverse and unparalleled hospitality.