My client is a rapidly growing, ambitious specialist insurance broker situated in the heart of the city. Founded in 2008 they have amassed a very impressive portfolio of clients that include award winning SME companies to FTSE 100 firms. They have offices across Europe and are conducting operations in Asia and America with ambitions to grow even further. Their office is located in central London.
The duties of the role include.
- Reviewing all bank accounts daily
- Recording settlements in the broking system
- Investigating and resolving un-allocated cash and funding issues
- Managing banking external accounting relationships
- Annual budgeting and forecasting
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCAor CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills including Xero
- Significant insurance experience
- Proactive mindset and the ability to work independently