Harper May is seeking a Financial Controller to join their Clients rapidly growing team in the City of London. My Client is a catering supplier (FMCG) that has seen tremendous growth in the past few years. My Client is seeking a controller to take departmental ownership of the finance function, raise the profile of finance within the business, performance vs. budget and play a key role in driving costs down. There will also be an ERP system roll out within the coming months. The successful candidate will have experience working in the FMCG sector and will succeed managing a hard working, dynamic team of professionals.
- Leading, developing and expanding the finance team
- Complete oversight of the day-today running of finance
- Overall management of Accounts Payable and Receivable functions. - Management of daily and annual banking process. Experience of handling an Asset Base Lending model will be ideal.
- Budgeting and Management accounts
- Build the annual budget by pulling together departmental budgets - i.e. sales/marketing/ Ops/HR etc.
- ACA or CIMA Qualified
- Degree from top 20 UK University
- Strong Excel Skills and SAP
- Strong Communications and Negotiations Skills
- Must have prior multi-site manufacturing/FMCG experience