One of the UK's leading sports marketing agency is currently seeking a Financial controller to join their HQ based in West London. Our client represents some of the biggest names in sport and has a particular focus on football. Working closely with organisations such as the Premier League and UEFA, they have become a market leader in providing bespoke advertising and marketing campaigns from conception to completion. This role would suit someone with a passion for media and a desire to quickly progress through the ranks at a highly ambitious and successful company.
- Supervision of Management Accounts process
- Mentoring of three junior accountants
- Manage cash flow
- KPI analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Merger and acquisition duties
- Regular board meeting attendance
- Assist with ad hoc projects
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience within a media/publishing/advertising agency desirable
- Degree educated.
- Keen attention to detail
- Pro-active, forward-thinking individual
- Managerial experience