Harper May is working with a unique, exciting, influential Property and Construction company, which specialises in both homes and workspaces. This company are taking a unique approach to the property sector in light with the current challenges, targetting young professionals with expertly designed properties. The company prides itself on its bold and vibrant approach to the property market. The company is private equity backed, and has experienced consistent growth since its formation, and are now looking for a financial controller to join their team to help continue this growth.
- Working closely with the CFO and other senior positions.
- Creating detailed financial models for the business
- Preparing and producing annual budgets and forecasts.
- Full control of reporting and heavy involvement in monitoring of tax positions.
Desired skills and experience
- Full ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualifications.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent inter-personal and communications skills
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with accuracy and efficiency.