Harper May is working with a dynamic and unique SaaS company which specialises in ecommerce, offering a bespoke platform for people to buy and sell products on from all over the world. The company has major ground in this emerging market, winning major plaudits for their quality of service but also their accessibility, allowing entrepreneurs to establish their own businesses. The company is in an exciting phase; posting increasingly impressive turnovers which continue to rise every year as the SaaS market continues to grow. The company has ambitious plans for further growth, and is looking to expand their finance team in order to help drive the business forward. The company is looking to bring in a Financial Controller to help lead their finance team through this exciting phase.
- Managing the finance team and aiding in the development of the department
- Working closely with the Finance Director.
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts for the future of the business.
- Full control of the reporting and statutory accounts
- Business partnering opportunities with various project teams.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified with at least 3 years PQE.
- Experience leading a finance team.
- Experience working within the SaaS or ecommerce space.
- Ability to perform to high levels of accuracy within a fast paced environment.