Harper May is exclusively working with a luxury retail brand which specialises in online and concession sales. This company is considered to be the height of luxury within their specialty, offering unique, bespoke products which are sought after by customers across the world, resulting in this company holding a formidable reputation within this industry. Despite current trends within the retail market, the company's fresh approach has meant that it has been able to sustainably post impressive increases in their turnover, gaining them increased market share and attention from the industry. The company is looking for a new Financial Controller to join the company and help manage the finance department through this period of rapid growth and expansion and assist with helping drive the brands financial success even further.
- Extensive business partnering with senior stakeholders to ensure the continued success of the UK brand
- Manage and develop finance team
- Act as the focal point for all Financial and Management Reporting requirements for the UK business
- Ensuring all month-end / annual deadlines are met and all reporting to the global parent company is timely and accurate
- Act as link between finance and the wider business to ensure all integration of finance into the business is achieved.
- Manage ad hoc projects within finance and new systems and controls are implemented
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must Be ACA qualified
- Experienced in managing, developing and growing a team
- Must be technically focussed with a keen eye for detail.
- Background in luxury retail would be extremely beneficial