The main requirements of the role centre around the following areas:
- Team Management
- Management of a team of 6 qualified, and part-qualified, accountants.
- Year End Statutory Reporting
- Managing the team to deliver year end stat accounts for all fund entities
- Management Information
- Business Partner with Investment Directors to help decision making in the business
- Work very closely with the Finance Director to deliver relevant management information
- Financial Reporting
- Meet all fund financial reporting requirements and day-to-day financial control needs for fund entities.
Who we're looking for:
This is a company where personal fit is crucial, and they are actively looking for the following characteristics and qualifications:
- A qualified accountant (ACA preferred, but also ACCA and CIMA, or equivalent)
- 3 years' experience post-qualification min
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Organisation skills and the ability to manage a team effectively
- Strength as a leader and the ability to interact with the most senior of business partners, and leaders within finance.