One of the world's leading shipping and logistics companies that specializes in importing and exporting luxury supercars is currently seeking a Financial Controller to join their London headquarters. With a truly Global network and offices in the UK, Middle East and Asia, our client has become the go to company for private collectors and exhibitions alike. Boasting cutting edge technology and the most established transportation links in the industry they have plans to expand further and cement their place as the market leader in luxury motor shipping and transportation.
- Regular implementation of new projects related to growth.
- KPI and variance analysis.
- Overseeing the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Leading the integration of new processes.
- Working closely with senior management figures and advising on key business decisions.
- Due Diligence on mergers and acquisitions
- Managing 3x Junior Accountants
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience working in a startup or SME
- Hands on experience
- Strong communication