Our client is currently one of the UK's leading independent logistics companies who specialize in the transportation of stage and studio equipment for some of the world's biggest artists and entertainers. Having recently partnered with one of the most successful tour operators in the music industry, their substantial growth has seen the need for a confident and established Financial Controller to join their team. They currently operate in over 10 countries and have plans to expand even further into the Middle East and beyond. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to help grow the business to new heights and eventually step into a Finance Director position so ambition and drive is key.
- Mentoring and motivating a team of three Accounts Assistants.
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with the Head of Finance.
- Leading the preparation of the entire month end process, including the production of board packs.
- Managing and driving the month end process
- Extensive Business Partnering with Commercial and Operational teams
- Calculating monthly commissions and quarterly bonuses.
- Regularly liaising with my client's multinational blue chip clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Background in professional services, business services, law, financial services, recruitment, property or consultancy would be highly advantageous.
- Degree educated.
- Extensive experience producing management accounts.
- Charismatic individual able to successfully lead a team whilst fulfilling their own duties to the highest level.