Harper May is working with a luxury retailer based in the heart of the City of London. This company is an industry leading brand, considered to be a hallmark of quality. The company hold a global presence as a high end retailer of their luxury leisure goods and are a household name within this area of retail, gaining vast industry recognition for the quality of their products. The company are looking for a Financial Controller to join their team in their head office and assist with the companies continued expansion into the market.
- Manage and hold responsibility for the company accounts
- Produce monthly, annual and ad hoc reports, alongside budgets and forecasts for the performance of the business.
- Liaise with external auditors and manage the audit process.
- Report directly to the Finance Director and Head of Finance.
- ACA qualifications would be advantageous
- Strong academics, educated to a high degree standard.
- Strong previous experience within the retail industry.
- Excellent management and communication skills.
- Ability to perform in high pressure situations whilst still delivering high standards.