Harper May is working with an exciting, dynamic, global stock brockering firm which holds a huge market share globally in the commodities it trades in. The company has offices based in major cities and trading zones across the world, and prides itself on creating value for their clients through indepth understanding of markets both local and global, making them a truly industry leading firm. The company is looking for a new Financial Controller to join their team in their office in the heart of the City of London.
Key responsibilites include:
- Managing the finance team and developing the department
- Working closely with the Head of Finance
- Business partnering with the sales teams and brokers, with opportunities to work with other offices across the globe
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts of the future performance of the business
- Full control of reporting and statutory compliance across the group
Applying candidates must be:
- ACA qualified (Big 4 preferred, willing to consider candidates straight out of practice)
- 1-2 years post qualified experience.
- Excellent Excel skills are required.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines.