Harper May is working with an exciting and dynamic residential property management firm, based in North London. The company primarily deal with residential buildings, ranging from new state of the art buildings in the heart of the city to pre-war developments, both big and small. The company have experienced large growth and are continuing to increase their share of the market in this competitive industry. They are looking for a new Financial Controller to join their team in their head office.
- Running the finance department, including managing the client accounts team, sales and purchase ledger team, and credit control team.
- Producing timely and accurate financial reporting on a monthly, quarterly, and annual and ad-hoc basis.
- Manage service charges and landlord statements.
- Process the company's monthly payroll.
- Liaising with external auditors and accountants.
Suitable candidates must be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Property Management sector experience preferred.
- Service charge experience is essential.
- Prior project management experience and strong organisation skills.