Harper May is currently working with a renowned manufacturing company. The company prides themselves on providing the highest quality products at the lowest possible price. With 45 years of experience and steady consistent growth in the market the company has built a top quality reputation. The success of the company has lead to them looking to hire a new Financial Controller to sit above one management accountant and three accounts assistants to head up the small but busy finance department. The successful candidate must have a strong technical mindset and relevant experience to the wholesale or retail industry. The successful candidate will report directly into the Managing Director.
- Head up the finance department.
- Control key decision making striving for improvements and efficiencies
- Identifying and driving cost saving initiatives and efficiency improvements across the company
- Helping maintain the finances of a steadily growing company
- Experience in the wholesale or manufacturing industry
- Strong presentation skills
- Education to a degree level