Harper May is working with a well established luxury sunglass designer based in Central London. A quickly growing and high-end sunglass retailer is looking for Financial Accountant to join their London based team. A producer of timeless eyewear, which was established in 1970, has collaborated with some of the most well renowned designers both in the UK and globally.
The role will sit in an extremely commercially focused and hardworking team and will be responsible for providing financial support across the 7 group entities.
- Assist the Financial Controller and Finance Director with all aspects of statutory reporting and group accounts
- Oversee the year-end audit process and be the point of contact for external auditors
- Ownership of the cashflow forecast and assist with the 3 year plans as required
- Bank reconciliation for all accounts across all 7 entities
- Intercompany reconciliation
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Strong academics, educated to degree level
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified/ Part qualified with relevant experience
- 2+ years industry experience; preferably in the fashion, retail or beauty industry