Our client is a leading manufacturer of high- end bespoke furniture located in West London. Their aim is to bring to life any design vision while offering the prestige the interior designer and end consumers are expecting through every product. Our client takes pride in their work and never compromise on quality for the sake of profit. Our client has experienced have experienced high growth over the last few years and have hopes of doubling in company size in the next year. They are looking for a Financial Controller to spearhead this growth.
- Overseeing the preparation of the management accounts by the Management Accountant and presenting the figures in the monthly board meeting
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
- Working as part of the senior leadership team with other heads of departments within the business to support the board with strategic goals
- Ensuring KPIs are being met and flagging any potential financial performance issues with the board
- Responsibility for all general ledger accounting & controls ensuring that all balance sheet reconciliations have been performed and that all statutory returns have been filed including VAT and PAYE.
- Guide the pricing process in collaboration with the marketing department
- Monthly forecast preparation and presentation in board meeting
- Organising and facilitating the monthly financial operations meeting with the Finance Director and Director
- Studying towards/completed finance qualification
- Advance Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- 4 years experience in the relevant field (e.g high-growth startup or SME company)