Harper may is working alongside the one world's most renowned TV Service Providers that boasts a turnover that exceeds in excess of £1billion, the ideal candidate will be based near Shoreditch and have access to a market leading salary package along with state of the art office facilities. My client has a strong global presence meaning the successful candidate will have an opportunity to travel internationally and enhance their financial knowledge across the border.
The ideal candidate will be working in one of the most prestigious buildings in Shoreditch, free breakfast, private healthcare and a number of other exclusive benefits.
Key responsibilities include
- Mentoring and motivating a team of three Accounts Assistants
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with the Head of Finance
- Leading the preparation of the entire month end process, including the production of board packs
- Calculating monthly commissions and quarterly bonuses
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
- Provide analysis of main variances between actual & Budgets, identify and report any risks and opportunities arising from those variances.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified or erquivilent
- Education to a degree level
- A minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role
- A background in either the Media or Television